Account Assistant for the 2016 election cycle
Wanted: Account Assistant for the 2016 election cycle
About The Campaign Workshop:
The Campaign Workshop is a full-service political consulting firm that specializes in direct mail, print and digital advertising for issue advocacy, candidate and ballot initiative campaigns. We build custom-made, strategically driven campaigns for our clients. We’re campaign people who love to design and support progressive campaigns. For samples of our work, please visit our website. Also, we have done an extensive amount of writing on our blog and in our e-books.
The Account Assistant is a full-time, temporary position through November of 2016, responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of communications programs (including direct mail and digital advertising) to further the goals of our clients. The Account Assistant reports to a Senior Account Manager and works with other Senior Account Managers and the Director of Digital Engagement as well as other account assistants. They will work out of our Washington, D.C office.
Responsibilities of the Account Assistant will include:
- Working closely with Senior Account Managers to develop and implement direct mail and digital communications programs for our clients.
- Building and managing budgets for client programs.
- Managing database entries and scheduling for client programs.
- Writing proposals and memos to send to clients.
- Writing creative memos to share with designers, programmers and clients.
- Coordinating with graphic designers to shepherd direct mail and digital advertising through the design process.
- Producing organized, well-sourced research documents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage workflow, timelines and schedules.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Commitment to the progressive movement.
Equal opportunity employer. No phone calls, please. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.