Sales and Executive Assistant
SALES and EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Full Time Entry-Level Position
Dynamic boutique progressive political advertising firm with a focus in strategy, digital and direct mail is seeking a full-time Sales and Executive Assistant.
We are a full-service political consulting firm that specializes in strategy, digital advertising direct mail and training for issue advocacy, independent expenditure, candidate and ballot initiative campaigns. We build custom-made, strategically driven programs for our clients, and our work is carefully (and creatively) tailored to fit the specific needs and goals of each client. We are a company committed to building movements and supporting each other in doing the work. We love to design and support progressive campaigns, and we love to teach people how to do the work themselves.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SALES and EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT:
- Utilize our CRM to prospect new business, track emails, manage contacts, and set up automated email sequences and workflows
- Keep a running list of prospects and manage follow up process with President
- Research contact information for executives at prospective client companies
- Help to proactively funnel prospects through the sales funnel
- Edit and proofread a variety of documents, including client-deliverables
- Conduct issue research and draft research-based documents
- Draft proposals for potential clients
- Manage the President’s schedule
- Drive internal scheduling for meetings and events
- Provide administrative support
- Book travel
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED TO BRING:
* Team oriented
* Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Must be detail-driven, extremely organized and able to multi-task
* Strong writing, copy-editing, and research skills
* Fierce Excel skills, working knowledge of Macs
* Able to manage up and down
* A sense of humor and unflappability
* A strong interest in and commitment to progressive politics
* Previous experience in a fundraising or sales environment is a plus
* Experience using Wordpress, Drupal, Hubspot and other CRMs is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package, including health, dental and vision coverage, SmartBenefits, generous vacation policies and 401K options. Equal opportunity employer.
Cover letters, resumes and a writing sample should be sent to email@example.com, no phone calls please. Additional writing samples and references may be requested. Position is full time and will include full pay and a great benefits package.