Digital Ad Trafficker (Election Cycle)
About The Campaign Workshop:
We are a full-service political consulting firm that specializes in strategy, digital advertising, direct mail and training for issue advocacy, independent expenditure, candidate and ballot initiative campaigns. We build custom-made, strategically driven programs for our clients, and our work is carefully (and creatively) tailored to fit the specific needs and goals of each client. We are a company committed to supporting each other in building movements. We love to design and support progressive campaigns, and we love to teach people how to do the work themselves. For samples of our work and more about our company, please visit our site.
The Campaign Workshop is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to gender, physical and/or mental disability, race, age, national origin, color, religion, veteran’s status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law.
We are a fully remote company, with an office in DC, offering a welcoming and relaxed (for as much as politics is relaxing), flexible work environment and believe in intentional leadership development of all our staff.
The Digital Ad Trafficker is an entry-level, full-time, temporary position from August 2020 through November 6, 2020. They will be responsible for scheduling, monitoring and supporting digital advertising campaigns to further the goals of our clients. The Digital Ad Trafficker works with the accounts team to execute our digital campaigns. We're looking for someone who is detail-oriented, has excellent time management and organizational skills, and is proficient in Microsoft Excel. This position is remote with an option to work out of our Washington, DC office if safety allows.
Salary range: $40,000 – $50,000 annually based on experience. The salary will be prorated due to the temporary nature of the position.
Responsibilities of the Digital Ad Trafficker will include:
• Working closely with Vice Presidents and account managers to develop and implement social and programmatic digital campaigns for our clients
• Owning and supporting all pre- and post-launch trafficking responsibilities for the campaign
• Setting up all ads within internal and external ad systems, ensuring all details are accurate
• Proactively alerting account managers and other relevant staff of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign, tag, reporting, and/or any other campaign-related metrics
• Providing reporting during the campaign as well as post-campaign
• Other duties as assigned, such as pulling ad hoc reports or supporting on special projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to manage workflow, timelines, and schedules
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to review data and provide actionable analysis and recommendations
• Strong organizational skills and follow through, no dropped balls
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of social media ad platforms and Google Campaign Manager are preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Commitment to the progressive movement
What You’ll Gain:
• Understanding of the ins and outs of digital advertising campaigns
• Knowledge and skillset on trafficking, buying, planning, optimizing of digital advertising campaigns
• Connections to networks of vendors within the digital advertising space as well as organizations within the progressive movement
• Mentorship from experienced staff who have made a living doing this work
• Exposure to how political and advocacy communications programs are developed
Equal opportunity employer, no phone calls please. Position is temporary, ending
November 6, 2020. Cover letter and resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Please reference job title in your subject line. References may be requested. Applications should be submitted by August 14.