Political Consulting Internship, Summer 2019
At The Campaign Workshop we build better campaigns, fusing strong political strategy with eye-catching creative executions that are second to none. We have the tools to build effective, unique campaigns that fit an array of needs and budgets.
We craft individual programs layering mail, with social media, online banner ads and print ads to reach the right constituency with the right message to win. We have worked for candidates and causes, big and small, across the country.
We are passionate about issue advocacy, and what’s more, we’re good at it. Our team has produced award-winning work for a host of issue areas, ballot measures and a wide variety of candidates at all levels of government. Our goal as a firm is to work with a select group of campaigns and give them the attention and quality product they deserve.
Our internship positions will offer the chance to working in a fast paced political firm and learn the ins and outs of progressive political campaigning. Interns are involved in a number of different ways and on a number of different projects. Since we work on different types of projects such as: advocacy campaigns, candidates, trainings, and online advertising, interns get a broad range of exposure and experiences. By working in a firm with a handful of senior staff, interns are able work closely with staff and get to be very hands on with projects.
Find out more about TCW at our website: www.thecampaignworkshop.com
- Assist in tracking the progress of campaigns and candidates we are working with.
- Assist staff with copywriting and proofreading proposals and memorandums for clients.
- Assist in management of social media campaign, blog, and website.
- Participate in and summarize daily staff meetings, distributing concise, accurate notes in a timely manner to team members.
- Conduct research on candidates, campaigns and organizations and other issues related to current clients.
- Conduct search for stock photos to use in mail and online campaigns.
- Data management and entry associated with current projects and jobs.
- Organize samples of mail and online campaigns that we send out.
- Other duties as assigned
To Apply - Applicants should email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com