Senior Account Manager at The Campaign Workshop
About The Campaign Workshop:
The Campaign Workshop is a fun and quirky bunch of political and advocacy professionals offering a variety of progressive consulting services, specializing in strategy, digital advertising, direct mail, training, and content for issue advocacy, candidate and ballot initiative campaigns. Basically, all the fun political, membership and advocacy stuff. We build award-winning, custom-made, strategically driven campaigns for a variety of clients. We’re campaign people who love to design and support progressive campaigns who are making real change in the world. For samples of our work, please visit our website. Also, we have done an extensive amount of writing on our blog and in our e-books.
The Campaign Workshop is committed to building a diverse team and a culture where different backgrounds and perspectives are welcome and strive for equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, physical and/or mental disability, race, age, national origin, color, religion, veteran’s status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law.
We are a fully remote company, with an office in DC, offering a welcoming and relaxed (for as much as politics is relaxing), flexible work environment and believe in intentional leadership development of all our staff.
The Senior Account Manager is a full-time position responsible for the creation, implementation and management of communications programs (including direct mail and digital advertising) to further the goals of our clients. The Senior Account Manager reports to a Vice President (VP) and works with other members of staff on assigned projects. This position is remote.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager will include:
- Working closely with Account Staff and VPs to develop and implement creative and eye-catching direct mail, digital communications and trainings for our clients
- Managing multi-faceted client projects from start to finish
- Managing account staff on client projects
- Building and managing budgets for client programs to get them the most for their money
- Writing enticing proposals and memos to send to clients
- Developing creative memos to share with designers, programmers and clients
- Coordinating with graphic designers to shepherd direct mail and digital advertising through the design process
- Monitoring digital programs, pulling reports and writing client-facing analysis
- Producing organized, well-sourced research documents to inform our work
- Contributing to TCW’s content offerings, including blog posts, eBooks, etc.
- Managing database entries and scheduling for client programs
- Maintaining partnerships with key vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Commitment to open and honest communication and the ability to take feedback and run with it
- Ability to manage workflow, timelines and schedules
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and drive to proactively problem-solve for clients and company processes
- Ability to enjoy a fun and quirky work environment
- Comfort with, and flexibility within, a small company environment (in other words, career growth involves both coaching from management and some choose your own adventure skills)
- Experience with digital (both organic and paid) is a plus
- Agency experience in a client-facing role is also a plus
What you’ll gain:
- Knowledge and skillsets on creative, producing and managing direct mail and digital programs
- Experience with a variety of clients and issues across the progressive space
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point
- Commitment to the progressive movement
Equal opportunity employer, no phone calls please. All employees of The Campaign Workshop are at-will. Cover letters and resumes should be sent to email@example.com. Please reference job title in your subject line. Applications should be submitted by April 30, 2021. References may be requested.
Salary range of $65,000 - $80,000 depending on experience along with a package of benefits including health insurance coverage and generous paid time off.