PUTTING YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD FOR YOUR NEW POLITICAL CAMPAIGN
Running for office is hard and there’s a long list of things to consider after you decide to run. Learn our best practices to help you make informed decisions and run a winning political campaign.
- How to answer the “why are you running” question
- Keeping a consistent and disciplined message
- How to utilize your three main resources: people, time and money
- Managing a budget and spending what you need to win
- Building a team and picking the right people at the start of your political campaign