RUNNING FOR OFFICE IS A BIG DECISION
Regardless of if you are thinking of a run for state senate or U.S. Senate, running for office is hard. Make an informed decision on whether to become a candidate.
This book will walk through:
- What it takes to be a winning candidate
- What potential candidates should be thinking about and doing before they run
- Determining if you are running in the right race or district
- How to put yourself in the best possible position to win
- Defining your fundraising, vote, and volunteer goals