Internship: Spring of 2017
We currently have internship programs available for Spring Semester of 2017
Our internship positions will offer the chance to working in a fast paced environment and learn the ins and outs of progressive political campaigning. Interns are involved in a number of different ways and on a number of different projects. Since we work on different types of projects such as: advocacy campaigns, candidates, trainings, and online advertising, interns get a broad range of exposure and experiences. Interns are also able work closely with staff and get to be very hands on with projects.
- Assist in tracking the progress of campaigns and candidates we are working with.
- Assist staff with copy writing and proof reading proposals and memorandums for clients.
- Assist in management of social media campaign, blog, and website.
- Help manage TCW's blog and content marketing strategy.
- Participate in and summarize daily staff meetings, distributing concise, accurate notes in a timely manner to team members.
- Conduct research on candidates, campaigns and organizations and other issues related to current clients.
- Conduct search for stock photos to use in mail and digital campaigns.
- Data management and entry associated with current projects and jobs.
- Organize samples of mail and digital campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
To Apply - Applicants should email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.